Through the summer of 2017, the BGI team ran a consultation about the BGI asking for the games sector’s input to the proposal.
We were really interested in finding out:
- What do you think about the proposal for a new national games agency as a whole?
- Do you think that the proposed structure of the finance programme will assist games companies?
- If not, what alternatives would you recommend?
- How do you think we could best promote the genius of British-made games to the public?
- What do you think about a national games festival that travels like a City of Culture through the different games clusters each year and promotes local talent?
- What skills gaps or requirements do you have in your organisation or as an individual?
- Would you be interested in online training in 10 different production and commercial disciplines each year?
- How should we account for the BGI’s programmes to the games sector once they are up and running?
- How can we persuade the government to fund this proposal?
All the comments were posted here